Ex-Niki Lauda 1982 McLaren M4/1B-6 (M10) available at Fiskens
An opportunity to acquire a Grand Prix winning example of McLaren’s revolutionary MP4/1, the first carbon fibre composite chassis in F1.
Sit back and enjoy a sonorous celebration of the golden age of Formula One, featuring our newest resident in the mews - the McLaren MP4, piloted by a giddy Gregor Fisken, and filmed by the team at Petroleum & Co.
- Piloted by Niki Lauda for the 1983 season, MP4/1B-6 won the British GP at Brands Hatch
- McLaren's pioneering ground effect Formula 1 design - the first carbon fibre composite chassis
- Fully restored by TAG-McLaren for the company collection, including new monocoque
- Winner of two FIA Historic Formula One Championships, raced by its current private owner
- 3-litre Cosworth-Ford V8 power, naturally aspirated