- DBR9/102 was the second Customer DBR9 assembled by Prodrive & sold to the Diniz family in Brazil
- Equipped with more powerful D-spec engine using larger air restrictors, increased aero package & pneumatically operated paddle-shift gear change
- Diniz fielded DBR9/102 in the 2006 Mil Milhas under the Capuava Racing banner with co-drivers Raul Boesel, Pedro Lamy & Tony Kanaan
- Arguably the most original DBR9 extant - DBR9/102 was recently tested by 2017 Le Mans Winner & Aston Martin Works driver Darren Turner
- Eligible for Global Endurance Legends & Masters Endurance Legends
Your details have been sent successfully and we will get back to you as soon as possible.