Cars for sale
1974 Porsche Carrera 3.0 RS
- Purchased new by Claus Utz of Germany, chassis 9018 is the first of only 52 cars completed to Group 3 Specification by Porsche
- Entered by Sixtant Racing Team into the German DRM & DARM National Championship
- Prepared by Max Moritz, '9018' amassed 29 outright wins over a 6 year period
- Campaigned in the 1975 Le Mans 24 Hours & Nurburgring 1000 Kms on four occassions
- Boasting a prolific ownership history, '9018' has recently been subjected to an exacting restoration by Swiss Porsche expert, Marc de Siebenthal
Thank you for your enquiry. It has been sent to our team and you will be contacted shortly.