Cars for sale

1921 Hispano- Suiza H6B Torpedo

  • Delivered to K.J. Mulder early 1922. Enjoyed by the family on jaunts to Brighton for dinner at The Grand and toured enthusiastically by his son Albert across ‘The Continent’
  • The pioneering four-wheel brakes were so ahead of their time that Albert was forced to fit a sign saying “CUTION! FOUR WHEEL BRAKES” as the local constable had noted “other motorists weren’t used to a thing of that size stopping that quickly”
  • Campaigned by Albert Mulder and her next owner Robert Weston at Brooklands where she won the 1926 MCC Reliability trial
  • Rediscovered by Bernard Parris in 1957 and passionately restored to former glory over a 12-year period then toured in Europe and sold to wealthy architect Mr. David Brookbank
  • Thoroughly loved and successfully toured through Scotland under the current ownership spanning more than three decades
  • Recent maintenance work by Pre-War experts Parkes Restoration 

POA