Cars for sale
1950 Jaguar XK120 Alloy Roadster
Originally supplied by Jaguar Cars on March 2nd 1950 to their Venezuelan distributor 'CAMAV' of Caracas, this original aluminium XK120 roadster was built to left hand drive specification and finished in silver coachwork with red interior, the combination it's presented today.
The subject of one of the finest restorations Fiskens have ever seen and completed over a four year period between 2006-2010 by a leading Jaguar specialist in New Zealand, with photographic records showing before and after, detailing the extensive body-off concours level restoration.
A matching numbers example, UK registered and exceptionally well sorted, there is no doubt that this exquisite XK120 Alloy roadster is one of the finest examples that exists today.
Fiskens, 14 Queens Gate Place Mews, London, SW7 5BQ | Phone: +44 (0)20 7584 3503 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7584 7403