Cars for sale
1930 Bentley Speed Six Gurney Nutting Weymann Saloon
- Chassis NH2741 was built as a 1930 Speed Six on a 11'6" short chassis.
- One of 4 surviving Speed Six Sport Saloons with Weymann body, NH2741 retains its remarkably original leather interior & exterior fabric.
- Coachwork by Gurney Nutting, one of the most elegant coach builders & the number one choice for the most famous of the 'Bentley Boys'.
- Only a handful of longterm owners from new.
- Awarded 3rd in the prestigious Pre-War Preservation Class at the 2017 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
- The only surviving Speed Six Gurney Nutting Sports Saloon extant.
Fiskens, 14 Queens Gate Place Mews, London, SW7 5BQ | Phone: +44 (0)20 7584 3503 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7584 7403